Are you an experienced SaaS Marketing Manager? Do you have what it takes to take the lead in a dynamic, fast moving, and ambitious fintech scale up? Do you have an interest in property, with a strong outcome-focussed mentality?
Our client is looking to hire a PropTech Marketing Manager to join their amazing property technology and data company, one of the first in its sector to revolutionise the technology needed to increase the efficiency and speed of lending and collecting data across the entire cycle, throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate for the PropTech Marketing Manager will have Fintech/Proptech, SaaS and B2B/B2C experience to identify the unique business audience and take to market the solutions the company are creating.
The Key Responsibilities of the PropTech Marketing Manager:
This role is a clean slate opportunity!
· Focus on building a function for scratch
· Work directly with the CEO and partners to create a performance- focused marketing model that will deliver qualified leads to meet the commercial goals of the business
· Targeted work around generating inbound demand through digital platforms to create high value content and a solid digital PR plan.
As PropTech Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing marketing strategies and applying these to build up the subscriber base and promote how the industry is changing for the better with this technology.
To be considered for the role of PropTech Marketing Manager you’ll need:
· 6+ years of experience at a senior level marketing role
· Outstanding communication skills and ‘managing up’ abilities
· Strong supplier management capabilities
· Highly competent in using Canva, HubSpot, Hootsuite and WordPress
Incredible opportunity to earn up to £65,000 with performance bonus and flexibility to work remotely.