Rubix Recruitment are working with a boutique office provider who operate at the top of work place sector and they are looking for an operations coordinator.
The general duties for the operations coordinator are:
- Coordinate internal maintenance team to ensure customer related issues are being appropriately and
- Arrange minor client alterations through the coordination of the internal maintenance team.
- Oversee and arrange customer move-in and move-outs.
- Manage procurement on existing sites and new projects. This will be done through using the PO system to ensure costs are accurately tracked and charged back where needed.
- Manage and issue project documentation and drawings.
- Maintain operational CRM records
- Manage statutory Health and Safety documentation and reporting.
- Manage adherence to the building security measures including safe storage of access keys and cards, cancelling lost/old access cards.
- Maintain operational knowledge base
You will need to be a diligent and resourceful problem-solver, who can easily collaborate, and communicate with internal teams and external partners.
In order to be successful as an operations coordinator you will need to have:
- Experience in a previous operations role
- Excellent customer service
- Time management and administration skills
- Ability to work independently
Salary up to £32,000 dependant of experience