Customer Success Manager
About the company
This company is at the cutting edge of data science, with a vast number of data sources including real time market information, achieved rents and land ownership through to planning and policy. This company is set to revolutionise real estate through the ability to unlock trends and insights within the sector, creating individual detailed dashboards to suit each client.
As Customer Success Manager you will work closely with sales whilst managing a variety of SME accounts. You will need excellent experience in customer service in order to drive renewal and expansion opportunities whilst maintaining an enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Success Manager
- Driving adoption and outcomes and therefore renewals, expansion and advocacy across your portfolio
- Retain and grow customer base by helping them succeed through webinars, training sessions and your own knowledge
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Create a strong communication line with customers about the adoption of the product, their business use case and look for opportunities for further engagement.
As Customer Success Manager your goal is to provide exceptional customer service with a keen eye for product opportunities. You will be experienced and comfortable presenting to large audiences and enjoy both working from home and the office.
Other skills and attributes
- Experience in working with cross-sectional teams.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in a customer success, account manager, sales preferably for a SaaS or property company
- A drive to show entrepreneurship with regards to tasks and the CS department.
This is an amazing opportunity to earn up to £45,000 basic wage with an OTE of £65,000.