About the company
This world wide company thrives on its ethos of a supportive, collaborative and contemporary culture. They offer a range of training and leadership programmes designed to inspire and identify future leaders in the Property sector. Work life balance plays a big part in the day to day running of the company with bonus schemes, health programmes and training and development opportunities.
As Tenancy Progression Coordinator you will be working alongside a fabulous tenancy team together with property managers, client services and the renewals team. You will be responsible for managing the process of tenancy offers through to contract signing whilst also ensuring an excellent working relationship with both your head office support teams and your front of house associates. You will provide a professional, efficient and timely service to all landlords and tenants.
- Ensure excellent communication to our clients
- Produce accurate tenancy documentation to strict deadlines
- Processing reference applications for tenants
- Prepare completion document packages
- Prioritise work whilst keeping all systems/documents up to date
As the Tenancy Progression Coordinator your goal is to maintain a proactive working relationship with your front of house colleagues while maintaining excellent customer service. You will need a high level of organisation and communication skills with the ability to be self motivated and prioritise effectively.
Other skills and attributes
- Computer literate
- An administrative background is preferable
- Confidence in dealing with a diverse range of tenants and landlords.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This is an amazing opportunity to earn a £24,000-28,000 basic wage with regular pay reviews, bonus’s, promotions and progression available.