About the company
This company prides itself on a cutting edge customer experience alongside its fast growing Built to Rent management platform. With a strong objective surrounding sustainability, good governance and community wellbeing, this company offers a great opportunity to work alongside an award winning team with over 30 years of experience in the property business.
As Resident Associate you will work closely with the Resident Manager to support and enhance the customer experience from move-in through to move-out. You will need a high level of communication skills alongside a pro-active attitude whilst not only managing reported issues from residents but also working closely with 3rd party suppliers and in-house departments.
Key Responsibilities of the Resident Associate
- Ensure full knowledge of apartment and communal area systems
- Work closely with the Defects Resolution Team to ensure work orders are validated and arrange contractors
- Drive and promote ancillary revenue in line with company targets whilst maintaining customer relations, renewals and referrals
- Carry out daily and weekly checks ensuring apartments are always lease ready
- Ensuring post-PC snagging items are dealt with efficiently
- Assist the events team with set up and customer social events
- Carry out daily inspections of development and support the Development Manager with health and safety compliance
As the Resident Associate your goal is to be well mannered, hardworking and deliver exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in customer facing roles in hospitality and/or block management.
Other skills and attributes:
- ARLA/AIRPM qualifications or similar is desirable
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel experience
- Working hours may vary
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn a £30,000 basic wage with regular pay reviews, bonus’s, promotions and progression available.