The lettings negotiator package is below:
Basic: £20,000 OTE: £50,000 Company Car
Our client is a top of the market multi office independent who prides themselves on standing out from the crowd! They are looking for a lettings negotiator to come in and make the most of their extensive property list.
To be successful for the lettings negotiator position you need to be:
- A very well presented lettings negotiator who has excellent customer service skills.
- Have at least 12 months experience in the industry as a lettings negotiator.
- You need to have a driving licence.
The duties that this letting negotiators role includes are.
- Following up on overnight enquiries in order to assess an applicant for the necessary properties.
- Go through the CRM database to book in further viewings.
- Give excellent customer service to all potential and existing clients.
- Negotiate the price of the let with the tenant.
- To assist in winning instructions within the companies agreed fee structure in order to increase the company’s market share.
- Take care of the process the whole way through from the initial viewing to handing over the keys, walking the tenants through the referencing process if needed.
Ultimately our client is looking for an ambitious target orientated lettings negotiator who can come in and hit the ground running. If you think that is you then apply below!