Rubix recruitment are partnered with a forward thinking and market changing PropTech company who are looking for an Account Manager. Our Client is changing the face of the residential property market with their technology and as such are expanding very quickly.
Our client is offering: Basic £30,000 and OTE £40,000 with an attractive WFH balance
In order to be a successful Account Manager you need to have:
- Highly organised and have the ability to multitask
- Have estate agency, account management and ideally SAAS experience
- A thorough understanding of customer success processes
The key responsibilities of an Account Manager are:
- Manage a large amount of incoming request and build and maintain long lasting client relationships
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customers complaint
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer matters
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients including on-boarding, training, client retention and high levels of customer satisfaction.
The goal of the Account Manager is to serve their customers in the best possible way in order to drive and sustain extensive and sustainable growth. If you think this is the role for you, please apply below.